Pages

Kaleidoscope


ka·lei·do·scope   /kəˈlaɪdəˌskoʊp/ noun

a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.



Reading my blog is like looking into a Kaleidoscope. I write about anything that is of interest to me at the time. Everytime you pick it up, you never know what your eyes will see - don't say I didn't warn you =)

Monday 3 September 2012

The Lookbook - Blazing


First day of Spring was a bit windy so I decided to throw a blazer over my outfit. Had to change shirts to a plain one as the blazer is pin-striped and so it would be difficult to pull-it off with anything else. You don't want people looking at you and getting dizzy all of a sudden.

For a dash of personal-style and flair, I pulled the blazer's sleeves up to reveal my shirt's plaid sleeves. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment