Pages

Kaleidoscope


ka·lei·do·scope   /kəˈlaɪdəˌskoʊp/ noun

a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.



Reading my blog is like looking into a Kaleidoscope. I write about anything that is of interest to me at the time. Everytime you pick it up, you never know what your eyes will see - don't say I didn't warn you =)

Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Saturday in Blue Valley


Posted by Picasa
I spent a Saturday in beautiful Blue Valley Golf and Country Estate. These are just some of the photos I took at an Uncle's house. He is an Electrical Engineer by profession and I can't help but think that my life will be surrounded by such beauty as long as I continue to make the right decisions and learn from my mistakes and those of others. From a Grand Piano, a Wine collection that would make connoisseurs smile with delight to R49 874 oriental carpets from the Heriz Gallery in Fourways, this house is filled with masterpieces.

I urge you to dream big. It costs nothing to do and almost everything not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment