Pages

Kaleidoscope


ka·lei·do·scope   /kəˈlaɪdəˌskoʊp/ noun

a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.



Reading my blog is like looking into a Kaleidoscope. I write about anything that is of interest to me at the time. Everytime you pick it up, you never know what your eyes will see - don't say I didn't warn you =)

Sunday 2 September 2012

Cape Town Glory

 Remembering the good times always helps me with my Monday blues. A memory I have chosen to rewind today is my touchdown in CT July 28th of last year. The Mango ride was not so bad,but it being my first flight and all,I'm guessing its just because I didn't know better *embarrassed*. As a warm-welcome,we(me, my Sister and her friend Lebo) hailed a cab and I got acquainted with CT nightlife: off to Cubana Greenpoint we went. It was something I can't quite put in words,just a perfect mix of cultures and an inviting dance floor.



It served as a warm-welcome and a great goodbye as we hit it the night before I left. Almost missed my flight,wouldn't have heard the pilot saying: "This is a non-smoking flight. If we find you smoking,we will ask you to leave the plane IMMEDIATELY. Seriously though,we will fine you R7000.00. And for these prices, you could be flying SAA". #epic. Not even the Asian chick attempting the booty-hop at Kennedy's Dubliner could top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment