Pages

Kaleidoscope


ka·lei·do·scope   /kəˈlaɪdəˌskoʊp/ noun

a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.



Reading my blog is like looking into a Kaleidoscope. I write about anything that is of interest to me at the time. Everytime you pick it up, you never know what your eyes will see - don't say I didn't warn you =)

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Status Update



3 painful things in love: 1. Right love at the wrong time. 2. Being in love with someone you just know wouldn't last. 3. Loving someone who loves another.

You know,your status update got me thinking. It might say 3 days ago but its message still reverberates in my ears to this minute. I'm sorry to trouble you with my problems,I know you weren't applying for a post as a shrink when you hit "Share" but you got a chance to tell "What's on your mind",please grant me the platform to do the same. *sigh* Right love at the wrong time. Right love at the wrong time.

See,here's what I went through: I fell in love with a bright girl who knew what she wanted from life and just what she needed to do to get where she wanted to be. We had our magic moments. I always knew that her and I were polar and it fascinated me to see the two of us trying to make it work. Honey-sweet kisses. Awesome hugs. Cute pet-names. We had it all. We were happy until it was time for careers to commence and semesters to begin. The START of those two things marked the END of a great love. A love reminiscent of Romeo + Juliet and Cleopatra + Anthony. We almost had it all.

But then again,I think it was the wrong love at the right time actually,which is why the flame seemed so powerful,rich and intense at first but in the end: much to the disappointment of every hopeful witness' eye - it was but a small spark in a world full of darkness.

P.S. But even my story has a happy ending. See,in the absence of love,the world appears dark. Until a new love comes along. Or in my case,until you realize you can't see love's light if your eyes are closed shut in fear of seeing the pain false love brings to the people in the world around you. Pardon me. False love? If it hurts,it wasn't even love to begin with. Open your eyes. And see the light that was always shining before you. Open your eyes!!! The eternal flame you seek,the love of your life,your...your soul-mate,is but a kiss away.

No comments:

Post a Comment