Pages

Kaleidoscope


ka·lei·do·scope   /kəˈlaɪdəˌskoʊp/ noun

a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.



Reading my blog is like looking into a Kaleidoscope. I write about anything that is of interest to me at the time. Everytime you pick it up, you never know what your eyes will see - don't say I didn't warn you =)

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Calculus: Einstein in Love



Mathematix iz da unthnkable cumin 2lyf.wer elz in d world cn u find da imaginary numba: root negative 1 or evn a square root itself symbolizd by a radical sign?bt mathematix iz also GOD's way of shown hs power.he put a 'limit' on da ocean's range nd depth. and enabld us 2 c dat hell iz fiery,so a 'sin' cn 'cos' u 2 'tan'.

so it xudnt cum as a shock 2u as i derive my love 4u in da 1 pure language.my lv 4u has grown ova a period so it bcums safe 2put ma lv 4u as a functi0n of tym.

we add up mre perfectly than Riemann sums.u always stand at less than 90° 2me coz u r a-cute gurl.im seemingly obtuse,bt id lie down wth u at a 180° coz taba ya rena e str8.u always mke me fil perpendicular da way u lyk it wen i lie tangent 2ur curves.Parobola wth a plus sign on da numerical co-efficient of da highest power of da variable,m positive nd eva-smiling.nd til dLove/dt=0,ima stay up nd fyt,or as Newton wud implicitly put it,ima stay up nd differentiate. Signed: Yourz truly,Digital-Einstein =)

No comments:

Post a Comment